Lemon Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan
Author: Mike Lind
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- Juice of one lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp Olive or Driftless Sunflower oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Put cauliflower florets in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish or rimmed sheet pan.
- Stir in the garlic & pour lemon juice and olive/sunflower oil over cauliflower & stir to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place casserole uncovered in hot oven & roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring a couple of times, until the top is lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese & return to oven for another minute or two. Serve immediately. Serves 3-4