Kohlrabi Coleslaw with Paprika Dressing
Author: from fooddownunder.com3
Recipe type: Salad
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- ½ cup Driftless Sunflower oil or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons purchased cream-style white horseradish
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 large kohlrabi bulbs, trimmed, peeled, cut into large pieces
- 1 bunch of radishes.
- Combine vinegar and paprika in bowl.
- Whisk in oil.
- Mix in horseradish and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- With a cheese grater, grate kohlrabi and radish.
- Transfer vegetables to bowl.
- Thinly slice enough kohlrabi leaves to make 1 cup; add to bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
- Let stand at least 30 minutes before serving.