A yummy addition to any taco or burrito!
- 1 bunch curly Kale, deribbed and chopped
- Fine Sea salt
- ⅓ C. crumbled Feta cheese
- 3 Tbsp Driftless Organics Sunflower Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1 medium Jalapeno Pepper, seeded, deribbed and minced
- 2 clove Garlic, pressed or minced
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- Place chopped kale in a large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and massage until the kale is fragrant, darker in color and slightly reduced in volume.
- Add feta cheese.
- In a small bowl combine oil, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic and cumin and ¼ tsp salt together.
- Whisk until well blended. Pour over massaged kale.
- Toss until lightly coated. Let sit to marinate at least for 15 minutes before serving.