Seasoned Kale Chips
Author: Dani Lind
- 1 bunch of curly kale, stems removed, leaves cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive or Driftless Sunflower Oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pinch of black pepper, paprika (sweet, smoked, or hot), or cayenne/chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, & seasonings & carefully fold in kale pieces to coat.
- Let sit for 10 minutes or so as oven preheats.
- Spread seasoned kale out on a cookie sheet, making sure none of the pieces overlap, & bake for about 10 minutes.
- Flip pieces over & bake another -10 minutes, until edges start to brown.
- Let cool on pan & store in an airtight container.
- You can also place seasoned leaves in a dehydrator until crisp.