Simple Kale Chips
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 bunch kale (any type works; in this case we used green)
- 2 tbsp olive oil or Driftless Sunflower Oil (use the amount of oil that you feel comfortable with – just remember it doesn’t take much).
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash kale, strip leaves from stem, cut into uniform 2” pieces. Spin dry in salad spinner.
- Lay out in parchment lined cookie sheet, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt & bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven & eat right aways or let cool on pan.