This Jalapeno Cilantro Green Sauce is a favorite of Farmer Noah’s family. They love it on rice dishes, tacos or pasta!
Jalapeno Cilantro Green Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic or 2 smaller ones
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1-2 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅓ to ½ of a Jalapeño, to your taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger powdered is fine too
- 2-3 springs mint optional
- Salt to taste
- Start with blending olive oil and garlic together.
- Wash and roughly chop cilantro before adding.
- Finely mince jalapeño.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend into a puree.
- Use on pasta, chicken, or tacos.