Craving some quick and delicious Indian food? Check out this Indian-Style Cabbage, Radish and Peppers recipe for a simple way to indulge in some amazing flavors.
Indian-Style Cabbage, Radish and Peppers
- 1 sweetheart cabbage, cored and sliced into
- ¼″ wide ribbons
- 2 pasilla peppers, chopped
- ½ your radish bunch, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or ghee
- 2 tablespoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ – 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- Heat a large skillet or wok over a medium high heat.
- Add the oil, wait 10 seconds, and immediately add the mustard seeds. As soon as they start to pop, add the rest of the spices and any optional ingredients and stir-fry for 10 more seconds, being careful not to burn any of the seasonings.
- Add the cabbage, peppers, radish, garlic and salt, and stir-fry until the veggies are just cooked.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve with rice or a scoop of yogurt.