This Honey Roasted Turnip the Beet recipe is sure to turn up your cooking game this fall! You can go wrong serving this is a fun and delicious side dish.
Honey Roasted Turnip the Beet
- 2 medium turnips, sliced into wedges
- 2 medium beets, sliced into wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss turnips and beets with the extra virgin olive oil and honey.
- Scatter the vegetables on the prepared pan and sprinkle with some thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turnips and beets are tender, brown, and fragrant.
- Transfer the vegetables to a serving platter and serve hot. To re-heat, place back in the oven for 10 minutes.