Green Kale Chips
Author: Dani Lind
- 1 bunch kale (any type works; in this case we used green)
- 2 tbsp olive oil or Driftless Sunflower Oil (use the amount of oil that you feel comfortable with - just remember it doesn’t take much).
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash kale, strip leaves from stem, cut into uniform 2” pieces, spin dry in salad spinner, lay out in parchment lined cookie sheet, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt & bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven & eat immediately or let cool on pan.