Green Bean Salad with Chevre Cheese
Author: Dani Lind
- Green Bean Salad with Chevre Cheese
- ⅓ c. Driftless Sunflower or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh onions, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ lb. fresh green & yellow beans, stems removed
- 1 small fresh onion, thinly sliced
- ½ c. walnuts, toasted
- 2 oz soft chevre (soft goat cheese), crumbled
- Whisk ingredients for dressing together & set aside.
- Steam green beans for about 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Cool under cold water & drain.
- Mix green beans, fennel, walnuts, & dressing together & top with goat cheese.
- Serve cold.