Green Bean and Fennel Salad
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- ¼ c. Driftless Sunflower Oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ lb. green beans, stems removed
- 1 small fennel bulb & stem, cored & thinly sliced, leaves reserved for garnish
- ½ small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- ½ c. walnuts, toasted
- 2 oz. feta, crumbled
- Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt & pepper together & set aside.
- Steam green beans for about 4 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Cool under cold water & drain.
- Toss green beans, fennel, & onions in dressing & top with walnuts, goat cheese, & fennel leaves. Serve cold.