It’s hard to beat the simplicity of this yummy Ginger Veggie Stir Fry Recipe! Check it out:
Ginger Veggie Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1½ cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root, divided
- ¼ cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- Half your bunch red kale, chopped
- ¾ cup julienned carrots
- ½ cup halved yellow beans
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2½ tablespoons water
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ tablespoon salt
- In a large bowl, blend cornstarch, garlic, 1 teaspoon ginger, and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until cornstarch is dissolved. Mix in all of the veggies except the onion and kale and toss to lightly coat.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Cook vegetables in oil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Stir in soy sauce and water. Mix in onion and kale, salt, and remaining 1 teaspoon ginger. Cook until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- Serve over rice, quiona or just enjoy all by itself!