Can you seriously think of better ways to enjoy carrots and parsnips than drowning them in butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese?!? I didn’t think so. Check out our Garlic Parmesan Carrots and Parsnip recipe to have your mind blown:
Garlic Parmesan Carrots and Parsnips
- 1 lb carrots and/or parnsips, chopped into 1” pieces
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix the melted butter and garlic together.
- Coat the carrots well with the butter mixture. Arrange the carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the extra butter garlic mixture on top of the carrots.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then top the carrots with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for another 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and slightly browned. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.