Fresh Winter Vegetables & Tahini Dip
Author: Dani Lind
- 4 cups sliced beauty heart radishes & carrots
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed with the side of a large knife
- 1 cup roasted tahini
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ c. water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Garnish: drizzle of olive or Driftless Sunflower Oil, minced red onion or shallot, flat leaf parsley cut into thin ribbons
- Prepare vegetables & hold in cold water until ready to serve.
- Pulse garlic a few times in a food processor & add tahini, lemon juice, water, salt & pepper & process until smooth & creamy (add a bit more water if it’s too thick).
- Pour into a serving dish & top with desired garnishes.
- Drain vegetables & serve.