Fresh Asian Greens Salad
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 bag of Asian greens
- 2 carrots – use vegetable peeler to make peels
- 1 cucumber – thinly sliced
- ½ head of cabbage – shredded
- 2 ears of corn – taken off the cob
- Handful of beans – trimmed and chopped diagonally to ½ inch
- 1 banana pepper – sliced thinly, but not too thin!
- ⅓ c. Driftless sunflower oil
- ⅓ c. soy sauce
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 2 T. honey
- 2 garlic cloves crushed and minced
- 1 to 2 inch piece of ginger – part grated part minced
- 1 t. crushed red pepper – or to taste
- Toss everything but the greens together
- Place greens on top of tossed vegetables
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake.
- Chop up some cilantro and sprinkle liberally on salad.