Fennel & Snap Pea Salad with Lemon & Feta Cheese
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 fennel bulb, bulb cored & thinly sliced, stems thinly sliced, leaves reserved
- 2 cups snap peas, strings removed
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Driftless sunflower oil or olive oil
- juice & zest of ½ a lemon
- 1 garlic scape, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- fresh mint & parsley, optional
- Combine fennel, snap peas, & scallions in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, zest, garlic scapes, & salt & pepper.
- Whisk in olive oil & toss into veggies. Fold in feta.
- Serve immediately with fennel leaves & optional herbs as garnish.