Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 c. fennel stems and bulb, peeled & sliced thinly at bias
- 2 Tbsp. Driftless sunflower oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- fennel leaves, for garnish
- Remove leaves from stems & peel. Slice thinly at an angle.
- In a medium sized serving bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt & pepper.
- Toss in sliced fennel & set aside for 20 minutes or so for flavors to meld.
- Garnish with fennel leaves.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.