This Easy-peasy Southwest Summer Salad will have you begging for more! Plus it takes less than 10 minutes to throw together!
Easy-peasy Southwest Summer Salad
- Three big handfuls of salad mix
- 2 ears of corn, kernels removed
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 – 2 poblano peppers, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup your favorite salsa
- Place the salad mix in a large bowl and toss with half the salsa.
- In a separate bowl, combine corn, black beans, avocado, peppers, garlic and onion. Toss with
- remaining salsa and pour mixture on top of lettuce.
- Serve immediately.