Seriously. You don’t need no mayo for this kickass Creamy Cabbage Broccoli Carrot Salad! Trust us. Plus, it’s super easy and fast to prepare. Try it!
I Don’t Need No Mayo for This Kickass Creamy Cabbage Broccoli Carrot Salad
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets (include those stems, just peel and chop
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup blanched (if desired) and chopped green beans
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ½ cup raisins or golden raisins
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- For the Miso Orange Dressing:
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons almond or peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons miso (or just use extra almond/peanut butter + salt if you don’t have
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional)
- ½ white onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons Driftless Sunflower Oil or olive oil
- Toss all the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pulse the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour over the salad ingredients and toss to combine. Serve immediately!
- Add more orange juice to add more moisture as needed. If you like salads with a lot of dressing, be sure to double up on the dressing for this one.