Delicata Squash Delight
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Main Dish
- Delicata Squash
- Salt and pepper
- Optional breadcrumbs, grated cheese, brown sugar, and hot paprika
- Preheat oven to 375
- Halve the squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Prick the inside of the squash with a fork.
- Put a tablespoon of butter in the well of the squash add salt & pepper.
- Roast squash until soft.
- For something even better…
- Drag a fork up and down the inside of the squash to mix in the melted butter.
- Add a little brown sugar, hot paprika, grated cheese and top with breadcrumbs.
- Return to the oven till cheese has melted.