Cucumber Yogurt Mint Salad
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 cups whole-milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons Driftless sunflower oil or olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 long cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise ¼ inch thick
- 12 mint leaves, cut in thin ribbons.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, garlic, onion, oil and salt together until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, mix in cucumber and sliced mint.
- Add salt to taste if necessary, garnish with mint leaves and serve.