Cucumber Mint Salad w/Feta Cheese
- 2 cups Greek-style yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ thinly sliced cippolini onion
- Juice & zest of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons Driftless sunflower oil or olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 long or 2 small cucumbers, half peeled in stripes lengthwise, cut in half lengthwise, seeded, & sliced crosswise ¼ inch thick
- 1 small green pepper, cut into bite-sized strips
- 12 mint leaves, cut in thin ribbons
- ¼ c. crumbled feta
- Mix yogurt, garlic, onion, lemon juice/zest, oil and salt/pepper together until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, mix in cucumber, green peppers, sliced mint, & feta (save some mint & feta for garnishing on top).
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.