Cucumber Fennel Salad
This cool salad is a great side for any outdoor summer grilling event you have going on.
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bulb of fennel, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Driftless Sunflower Oil
- ¾ tsp dill weed
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- In a large bowl combine cucumber, onion and fennel.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combing the remaining ingredients. Shake well.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until chilled.