Creamy Potato and Snap Pea Salad
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 lb. potatoes, cut into bite size chunks (skin left on)
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar mixed with ¼ tsp. each salt & pepper
- ½ lb. snap peas, stems & strings removed (snow peas work too!)
- 1 bunch of green onions (or potato onions), chopped
- 1 Tbsp. green garlic or garlic scapes, minced
- ¾ c. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. mayo
- 1 Tbsp. grainy mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- A mix of any fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme, oregano,
- parsley, dill, cilantro, etc.
- Boil cut potatoes in salted water until just soft (but not falling apart).
- Drain, reserving hot water.
- Gently fold in vinegar/salt/ pepper mix & cool.