This Creamy Cucumber Dill Potato Salad is a great summertime dish to bring along to a potluck or BBQ!
Creamy Cucumber Dill Potato Salad
- 1½ lb or half of your small red new potatoes
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Your dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, very thinly sliced
- Bring 1 in. water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Set whole potatoes in a steamer basket and steam in pan, covered, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool in ice water, then pat dry.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl to combine.
- Quarter potatoes and put in a large bowl.
- Add onion, cucumber, and half the dressing; gently stir to coat. Add more dressing if you like, or save to use as a dip.
- Make ahead: Up to 2 days through step Chill potatoes and dressing separately and slice cucumber just before serving.