Cauliflower with Brown Butter
Author: Tom Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 head of cauliflower broken into small florets
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 tbsp fresh bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salt wated to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and boil until tender (5 minutes).
- Drain in colander Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter and move pan in circular motion as it melts.
- Add bread crumbs once butter has melted.
- Continue cooking and swirling until butter and crumbs have browned nicely.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in lemon juice to stop cooking. add cauliflower and parsley to skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss until evenly coated with the brown butter.
- Serve immediately.