Brussels Sprouts with Parsnips
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 6 medium parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 tablespoons Driftless sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss vegetables with sunflower oil, salt, and pepper on 2 rimmed baking sheets, and spread into single layers.
- Roast, rotating sheets halfway through, until tender and gold, about 20 minutes. Divide pecans between sheets; roast 10 minutes more.
- Toss, mixture and serve.