Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 Tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 fennel bulb, core removed &
- quartered lengthwise
- ¼ c. chicken/vegetable broth
- ¼ c. dry white wine
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat butter/oil in saute pan on medium-high heat.
- Add garlic & saute for a minute.
- Add fennel, saute for another few minutes.
- Add broth & wine, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover & cook for another 10 minutes until liquid thickens a bit.
- Add salt/pepper and serve.