Bok Choy Stir
Author: Rachael Phillips
This quick stir-fry is a great side dish to any meal
- 1-2 heads of bok choy, washed and chopped in 1” pieces
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1” piece of fresh ginger, grated (use microplane!)
- 1-2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Driftless Sunflower oil
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Place the oil in the pan on medium heat
- Toss in garlic and ginger and cook for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- When it’s fragrant, add bok choy and soy sauce and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.