Add a pop of color to your potato salad by using this BLUE Potato Salad with Bok Choy recipe.
Blue Potato Salad with Bok Choy
- 1 lb of blue potatoes, chopped
- Your bok choy, chopped well
- 4 salad turnips and/or radishes, diced
- 2 green garlics, minced
- 1- 2 tsp. dried dill
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Sunflower oil or olive oil
- ½ bunch green garlic, chopped finely
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. sugar
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add a little salt and turn down the heat to medium. Cover and until the potatoes are cooked thru.
- Combine vinegar, garlic, salt, sugar, oil and dill and whisk together.
- Toss warm diced potatoes into a bowl with bok choy, radishes/turnips & garlic; re-whisk the dressing and pour over the warm potatoes and veggies.
- Stir well to mix, then refrigerate until completely cooled.