- 1 small head cabbage red or green or any combination, thinly sliced
- 2 or 3 carrots shredded
- half a red onion thinly sliced
- 2 sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch of cilantro coarsely chopped
- I like to make this in a jar so I can shake it all up.
- ¼ c. sunflower or olive oil
- ⅓ c. rice wine vinegar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2or3 T toasted sesame oil
- 3 in. piece of fresh ginger peeled and grated
- ½ T chili garlic paste or to taste
- 2 T. honey
- Combine and enjoy! This is EVEN better the next day.
- Be creative and use whatever you can find!