Looking for a great springtime salad? Look no further than our Asian Sesame Spring Vegetable Salad!
- 2 cups broccoli in 1” florettes
- 1 c. kohlrabi, peeled, quartered, & thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. green onions, sliced diagonally
- 3 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 c. spinach and/or arugula
- ¼ c. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. tamari/soy sauce
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sesame or peanut oil
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. hot chile sauce
- Blanch broccoli in salted, boiling water for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Run under cold water & drain.
- Mix broccoli with remaining salad ingredients EXCEPT spinach/arugula and 1 tsp sesame, seeds in medium sized bowl.
- Serve over spinach/arugula & garnish with remaining sesame seeds.
Check out other great recipes from Driftless Organics.
Driftless Organics CSA farm delivers CSA boxes full of wholesome, fresh & organic produce to the Twin Cities, Madison and locally to Viroqua, LaCrosse & Prairie du Chein. Click HERE for more information.