Garlicky Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Casserole
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice & zest of one lemon, separated
- 2 Tbsp Olive or Driftless Sunflower oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs of choice (basil, parsley, thyme, sage, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Put cauliflower florets in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish.
- Stir in the garlic & pour lemon juice and olive/sunflower oil over cauliflower & stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place casserole uncovered in hot oven & roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring a couple of times, until the top is lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with lemon zest, Parmesan cheese & herbs. Serve immediately.