Wonderfully Easy Pasta with Kale
Author: Fairshare – “From Asparagus to Zucchini” Cookbook
Recipe type: Entree
A quick healthy romantic meal for those beautiful summer evening sunsets
- ⅓ lb pasta
- 2-3 Tbsp. Driftless Sunflower Oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch Kale (or Swiss Chard), chopped
- Cook pasta per directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic, cook until tender.
- Add kale and saute until wilted.
- Drain the pasta and combine it with onions, garlic and kale.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- Serves 2.