This Turkish Carrot Dip is a great little healthy snack to grab when your tummy is rumbling. Your taste buds will rejoice with this choice!
Turkish Carrot Dip
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 – 4 medium to large carrots, shredded
- ⅓ cup pine nuts or finely chopped walnuts
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Veggies for dippin’, like carrots, radishes, etc.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the nuts and salt.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until carrots are completely soft and beginning to brown.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring until fragrant.
- Cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, stir the warm carrot mixture into the yogurt.
- Drizzle with additional olive oil before serving.