Summer Vegetable Saute w/Lime and Coriander
- 1 large or 2 small zucchinis, cut in quarters lengthwise, then ½ inch pieces
- 4 ribs celery, cut into ¼” pieces
- ½ onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. coriander seeds, slightly crushed with the back of a chef’s knife (or a mortar & pestle)
- 2 cups Dragon Tongue beans (or green beans), stems removed, cut in half or thirds
- 2 ears corn, kernels cut off
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ bunch of greens (collards, kale, chard, etc.), stemmed & coarsely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Juice & zest from 1 lime
- In a large skillet, heat oil over med-high heat.
- Add zucchini, celery, & onion & sauté for a couple minutes.
- Add coriander seeds, beans, corn, & garlic & continue to saute for another couple minutes.
- Add greens & salt/pepper, stir a few times, cover, & cook until greens are wilted, about 1 minute.
- Stir in lime juice/zest, adjust seasoning as necessary, & serve.