Grilled Sweet Corn w/Cilantro Pesto Butter
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Fresh hot pepper to taste (habanero is great in moderation!)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves & stems, washed, dried, & coarsely chopped
- ¼ c. sunflower oil
- 4 ears corn
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- Make cilantro pesto: In a food processor, pulse garlic, pumpkin seeds, hot pepper if using, salt & pepper until coarsely chopped.
- Add lime juice & cilantro & pulse while pouring in sunflower oil, until pesto-y.
- Combine 2 to 3 Tbsp. with softened butter (remaining pesto keeps in fridge for a week or so or freezes beautifully).
- Grill or boil corn, & spread with cilantro butter & serve.