Cilantro and Garlic Pesto
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Sauces
- 1 c. scapes, cut into 1” pieces (6-8 scapes)
- 1 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped (leaves & stems)
- ½ c. raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds, toasted & cooled
- ⅓ c. Driftless sunflower or olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- Combine all in food processor & pulse until smooth.
- Use within a week in the fridge or freeze.
- Makes a fantastic dip with sour cream or spread with cream cheese.
- Delicious tossed with pasta. Or jazz up a basic vinaigrette dressing with a couple of spoonfuls.