Author: CSA Member Peter Blake
Recipe type: Pizza
A fresh take on pizza - sooooooooo yummy!
- 1 Pizza Dough (homemade or bought)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Optional Toppings:
- Sweet Pepper (optional), thinly sliced OR Roaster Pepper - roast before using as a topping
- Basil (optional)
- Tomato (optional), thinly sliced
- Zucchini (optional), thinly sliced
- Salad Mix/Spinach
- Mozzarella, Feta and Parmesan Cheese
- Salad Dressing - pick an option: Lemon Apple Cider Vinegar dressing, White wine vinegar dressing or Balsamic Vinegar Dressing.
- Spread a pizza dough into a 14” round on parchment.
- Drizzle olive oil over crust, lay out toppings.
- Add mozzarella cheese and bake in a 425 degree oven on a pizza stone for about 12 minutes.
- Mix any and all greens you have in a bowl.
- Top with feta and dressing.
- Mix to coat salad.
- Dump the salad on the hot pizza and cut as desired.
- Top with fresh Parmesan.