Quick & Easy Early Summer Greens Saute
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 cups mixed cooking greens, coarsely chopped (yukina savoy, soisim, kale, chard, pea vine, radish or turnip greens, spinach, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. Drfitless sunflower oil
- 3 Tbsp. minced green garlic (white part & stem)
- 2 Tbsp. dried currants or chopped raisins
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Rinse greens in colander & let sit wet.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a saute pan with lid.
- Add green garlic, stir a few times, then add currants.
- Stir a few more times & add wet greens.
- Stir a couple times to coat greens with oil (you may have to add the greens in a couple batches if your pan is small) & cover for about 1 minute.
- Remove lid, add wine, stir a few more times, remove from heat.
- Season to taste & serve immediately.