Our Roasted Veggies with Garlic Sauce recipe is a simple, but tasty one! The garlic sauce goes well over just about any veggie.
Roasted Veggies with Garlic Sauce
- 3 beets
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 delicata squash, peeled
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons olive oil or sunflower oil
- Juice from one lemon
- Two dashes nutmeg
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 375ºF.
- Dice the beets, sweet potatoes and delicata squash into 1 inch cubes and drizzle 2 Tablespoons of oil over the vegetables and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss again, then stick in the oven for 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the veggies are cooking, make the garlic sauce. With an immersion blender or in a food processor, place 2 cloves garlic, ¼ cup oil, lemon juice, nutmeg, red pepper flakes, and salt & pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.
- When the veggies are done cooking, place in a bowl and toss with the garlic sauce. Serve immediately.