Looking for a pop of flavor in your favorite dishes? Try adding this Sorrel and Garlic Sauce to baked potatoes, meats and pasta.
Sorrel and Garlic Sauce
- 1 sorrel bunch
- ½ bunch chives, chopped
- 3 green garlics, chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¾ cup veggie or chicken broth
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Saute the green garlic and chives in the butter until tender, about a minute.
- Add the broth and continue to cook for five minutes.
- Place into food processor along with the sorrel, lemon juice and salt & pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Return to the stove and keep warm until ready to serve. Goes great over baked potatoes, fish or lamb.