This roasted Potato Salad with Asparagus and Brocco-lettes recipe is chuck full of delicious springtime veggies and is tasty enough to eat as a main dish!
Roasted Potato Salad with Asparagus and Brocco-lettes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- Driftless Organics Sunflower Oil (or Kosher salt)
- All of your Asparagus, chopped into 1” lengths
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced (yellow and green parts)
- 3-4 French Breakfast radishes, thinkly sliced
- 1 green garlic, finely chopped (white and some
- of green parts)
- Your bunch of brocco-lettes, chopped like the asparagus
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- For the dressing:
- ½ large ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced dill or cilantro
- Juice of ½ lemon (1-2 tablespoons)
- 1 green onion, trimmed and chopped
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chopped potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, then drizzle lightly with oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Toss to coat. Roast for 15 minutes, then toss and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining the avocado, dill, lemon juice, spring onions, water, salt and pepper in the bowl or a mini food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and push the potatoes to one side of the pan. Add the asparagus, brocco-lettes and radishes to the pan, then drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and toss just as you did for the potatoes. Return the pan to the oven and roast for another 10 to 12 minutes, until the potatoes are golden and asparagus is tender. Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- To compile the salad, place the sliced green onions and roasted vegetables in a bowl. Add the dressing and toss gently to coat. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges.