Radish and Turnip Salad w/Oregano Vinaigrette
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Appetiser
- For salad:
- 1 head of chopped butterhead lettuce
- 4 salad turnips, sliced
- 4 medium radishes, sliced
- 2 purple scallions, chopped
- 4 hardboiled eggs, sliced (optional)
- For vinaigrette:
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- About half of your bunch of oregano, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 green garlic bulb & first part of stalk, minced fine
- 3-4 tablespoon Driftless Organics Sunflower Oil (or olive oil)
- Mix all ingredients save the hardboiled eggs in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together and serve over salad.
- Lay the eggs over the top of the mixed, dressed salad.
- Serve right away, or refrigerate and eat soon!