This Marinated Kale Sesame Salad is the perfect make ahead salad, that’s easy and tastes great!
Marinated Kale Sesame Salad
- 1 bunch kale, chopped into small pieces
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 salad turnips, sliced
- ½ C carrots, sliced
- 2 T sesame oil
- 1½ T tamari
- 1 minced garlic scape
- 1 t minced ginger
- 1 T sesame seeds
- Place kale, carrots, salad turnips & scallions into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sesame oil and tamari. Whisk in garlic and ginger.
- Pour sauce over kale and massage sauce over the kale and other veggies. Add sesame seeds to the kale.
- Store in an air-tight container for at least an hour before serving