Southwestern Chipotle Slaw
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- 5 c. shredded veggies of choice (peeled kohlrabi or broccoli stems, carrots, cabbage, Napa, fennel, beets, etc.)
- 3 Tbsp. mayo
- 2 Tbsp. lemon/lime juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. chipotle powder
- ¼ tsp. each ground cumin & coriander
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic OR 2 Tbsp. minced green garlic bottoms
- ¼ c. chives or green onion or green garlic tops
- salt & pepper to taste
- In medium bowl, whisk together everything but the shredded veggies.
- Add veggies & toss to coat.
- Let sit at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 5 days.