Simple and satisfying! This summery salad is perfect for those hot days. Looking for some more crunch? Try adding chopped peppers!
Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad
- 1 pint sungold tomatoes, halved
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled & cut up in to cubes
- ¼-1/2 of a white onion, minced
- 1 avocado – diced
- 4 oz feta cheese – cubed
- A few basil leaves, torn up into medium sized pieces
- 2 Tbs Driftless Sunflower Oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a big bowl.
- Whisk together oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper – pour over salad.
- Toss gently so the feta and avocado don’t break up.
- Serve immediately. If refrigerating – keep the avocado aside and add before serving.